These easy peasy almond biscuits are the very basic of sweet cravings: they’re ready in 20 minutes, from starting to eating. Naturally gluten free and vegan, these quick and healthy biscuits adapt well to all of your guests. You can even customize the recipe by adding orange peel, salt flakes (as I often do 😋), peanuts sprinkle or chopped pistachio. Now that I think of it, the pistachio version is something I need to remake ASAP.
Ingredients (20 biscuits):
- 250 gr / 2,5 cups almond flour
- 125 gr / 1,25 cup brown sugar
- 50 gr / 2 oz almond milk / coconut milk
- 50 gr / 2 oz chopped dark chocolate
- optional : 1 vanilla bean
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C / 355°F
- Mix well flour, sugar and vanilla powder you extracted from the bean in one bowl.
- Add milk and whisk until you reach a firm texture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take with your hand small amounts (a walnut size) of dough, form a little ball and flatten it on the baking sheet, leaving some space in between. Continue until finishing the dough.
- Add the chocolate chunk on top of your biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
- You can keep them in a store box for one weAHahAHA, no joke the’ll be over in few hours.