This really easy and fast tacos recipe can save a last minute dinner and it’s perfect for friends nights, where everyone can choose their filling. Naturally gluten free, it’s also grain free, nut free and vegan too. Grab yourself a pack of lentil flour and let’s start taco-ing!
Ingredients for 4
- 50 gr / 1,7 oz lentils flour (or chickpeas flour)
- 10 gr / 0,35 oz extra virgin oil
- 100 ml water
- Mix well the lentils flour with oil and water, avoiding any lumps.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Heat a big saucepan: the bigger the pan, the easier to flip the tortillas.
- Spread 1/4 of the batter in the heated pan, rotating it to have a round, crêpe-alike shape.
- After 3-4 minutes, flip the taco to cook it evenly on both side and rest for 3 minutes.
- When the taco begins to have golden edges, remove it from the pan and place it on a curved surface. Let it takes its usual U shape until cold.
- Fill the tacos with your favorites. Some good ideas: turkey with belly peppers and steamed potatoes, or tuna with chili peppers and fresh onions.